Wednesday 6 January 2010

Day 6: Some like it Hoth

Okay, today's photo was a no brainer. Siegrid was out on a photo shoot and I was at home with the boys. A quick vote meant that we were all in favour of one topic for today.

The Phantom Denis & Ewan McGregor....




A big thank you to the boys for putting up with the cold for all of 45 seconds before we had to run back in again. It's amazing what you don't see when you take a photo - for example I had no idea Ewan had put a hat on. He then asked me to remove it in Photoshop but that's beyond my talents right now. Originally Denis wanted skin like Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu) and Ewan wanted to be green like Yoda. Although I can manage to give them the correctly coloured light sabres the skin changes were a bridge too far. Maybe this time next year...

Unfortunately I'm back at work tomorrow so it's back to the dark side for my photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis