Sunday 10 January 2010

Days 8-10: Siegrid service

Due to my "Beschäftigung" at the weekend I made a pact with wifey - namely that I would take photos of her which she might be able to use on her site, and that the best 3 could be used for these last 3 days. Although this does feel like a bit of a cheat, I have at least managed to take some photos which even Siegrid approves of (no mean feat, she isn't always keen to be on the other side of the lens).

I therefore present my gorgeous wife...










Stunning I'm sure you all agree - so please leave a comment to let us know which you think Siegrid should use...

Siegrid's photo of the day can be found here

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

p.s. Avatar was excellent - get yourself to the next 3D cinema immediately if you haven't seen it yet

UPDATE: I have neglected to mention that all of the fabulous knitwear, modelled here so well, was also made by the fair hands of Siegrid :D

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's looking good jamie! siegrid - how could you not like pics of yourself? from suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are too nice! J did really well!!! Seriously Suzanne - I am much rather behind the camera but am really pleased how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is simply gorgeous! wow!!!
    i adore these...all of them!
    ..and how fabulous, all the knitwear.
    love.love.love.
    the top is probably my very favorite...and i love how the 2nd one looks slightly vintagey somehow. :)
    ..she really made the sweater? i'm in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are great photos, but I particularly like the middle black and white one.
    Don't praise Jamie too much - it always helps when you have a good subject!
    David (Jamie's Dad!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - stunning is the right word!

    I love them all, but my favourite is the black and white one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the blk n white pic i'd deffo have that one !!!samie x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis