Thursday 7 January 2010

Day 7: Take another little pizza my heart

Just got back from a family birthday gathering. This particular cousin has the best party food ever - make your own pizza. Mmmmmmmm, Pizza....

Sorry, got sidetracked there. Anyway, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and my boys love making their own pizza. Naturally the blissful peace at the table while all the kids tucked in gave me a chance to take some shots. Again I was stuck with indoor lighting which gave everything a weird orange look, so it was the perfect opportunity to try some black & white. This was my favourite 'cos Ewan's such a little cutey:



I have a very busy weekend coming up, finishing off the renovation of the electrics in the various buildings around the house - so don't be surprised if the next days' photos are of recycling or an electrician. I am also going to see Avatar tomorrow, so it might be a giant blue 3D electrician if the mood takes me :)

Don't forget to check out what Siegrid's been up to today, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis