Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day 13: Catwalk models

Another day, another dollar, another evening of poor lighting. Luckily our cat Findus was feeling particularly photogenic today. Once Ewan was finished with his photo shoot (how long before he starts his blog I wonder?) I was able to take a few snaps myself.



Ewan's photoshoot...



And the star of the show:



Today was the first day in the gym this year - myself and a few colleagues made a pact at the xmas do. Of the original 10 on the list, 4 turned up (life's just too predictable sometimes). I therefore predict that the quality of my photography tomorrow will be directly influenced by the level of muscle ache I will be suffering. Don't be surprised if I can only manage a shaky blur (or more of a shaky blur than normal).

Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis