Saturday 6 November 2010

BOUDOIR - NAKED FEMALES - FLESH!!!!

Yes today's post is a wild change in direction. Inspired by the amount of hits Siegrid's blog gets everytime she does a boudoir shoot, I have decided to my blog needs to man-up.

So first of all, a bit of flesh:


Secondly, a naked female in her boudoir:


There, I hope you're all happy.

Now for the next part of the blog, it is vital that you open this piece of music in another tab or window. Let the music play laudably before continuing with this post.

Done? Ok...

Siegrid is out on a photo shoot right now, which meant an early start for us all this morning. As breakfast was finished, Siegrid remained seated at the table and started on her eye make-up. Having done this, she asked my opinion

"Does it look alright?".

What on earth possessed me I don't know, maybe it was the early hour of day, or the general lack of sleep, or the liberal medicinal dose of Jack Daniels I took last night, or my high fruit & chili diet; whatever, I decided to  - *GASP* - tell the truth and mention that it looked as if 2 lashes looked as if they were "clumped together".

If you are not listening to the music now - you really aren't getting the correct atmosphere necessary for these events. If O Fortuna ain't cutting it, try THIS.

The chilling look she gave me froze the blood in my veins. All the clocks in the house stopped. Outside the house, no birds were singing, no sunlight pierced the fog gathering rapidly around the house. Then a backlit Siegrid loomed over my cowering figure and spoke again.

"I suppose..."

I was now too scared to look. With my head in my hands I rocked furiously, wishing that this all would end

"...that I had better... do something... about this"

It is at this point that I can't remember any more. The next thing I know, I'm stood in the corner of the room, facing the wall(s). Noting that Siegrid had now gone, I dragged myself into the bathroom and saw this:


That was definitely not there when I woke up this morning!

Next time she asks, I think I'll tell her she looks great.

p.s. the naked flesh at the top of this blog is my armpit, I seriously hope nobody found that sexy...

2 comments:

  1. uuuuhh!! come and find me rolling on the couch...

    silly boy - you should have known better!

    still giggling

    P.S. Please do not take this personal - I prefer the hamster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea - thanks for the comment!

    I also prefer Nippy the Hamster to my armpit, although if I groom my armpit hair in a particular way, Nippy finds this very attractive.

    Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis